Operation Preparation is a FUNdraiser and an educational opportunity all in one!
Please support our great teams with your donations so Healing NET Foundation can continue to offer education programs like the NET Primer for Healthcare Professionals, and bring together NET expert physicians and nurses/nurse practitioners annually to discuss and work on ways to improve patient care.
Here are the current teams. Donations accepted through SEPTEMBER 17! Click on their name below to go to the individual fundraising page and make a contribution.
TEAM Victoria Chase
TEAM Sarah Smith
TEAM Teresa Bryant
Operation Preparation is taking place because often NET patients ask their physician," What can or should I eat?" The subject of nutrition is an important one for any cancer patient, but for someone with NETs, it affects your quality of daily living! We have been focusing on healthy eating, and nutritionist Leigh Anne Burns, a specialist in NET-friendly eating, has been sharing nutritional tips and resources on our Zebra Blog.
Here is how YOU can help:
- Engage on Facebook and Twitter to share what you have learned about healthy eating with NETs
- Tell all your friends why you support the Healing NET Foundation
- Donate to the Healing NET Foundation one of two ways:
- Visit the social fundraising pages (click on each name above) and choose a participant to support (or help them all)
- Click here to go directly to our website
HELP Healing NET educate more people about NET cancer AND raise money to better educate the health care community.